Tuesday, April 24, 2012

maɪ neɪm


Hi everybody! My name is Mindrys! 

  1) My name has two syllables min and drys.
min” has the onset of   a front,  voiced, bilabial nasal and has a central vowel.
*the second syllable is “drys” which onset is a voiced alveolar stop.

And the IPA for of my name is: [mIndris]

2)   Saying my name could me a little hard but if you do this steps you could say it without any problem:
*Start by making a nasal sound like mmmm, then open our lips and let an “eh” sound come out and then a “nnnn” sound. Then followed by a “druu” and then a quick “ssss” sound.
 It should sound like: mehdrus

I LOOKED MY NAME UP ON GOOGLE AND THIS IS WHAT IT CAME OUT. WOW!!   
                                   
     Is an old photo when I was in high school in Colombian and those are two of my ex classmates, I miss them so much ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment